This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Smiley


I got my first positive OPK on a digital this month. This is month 3 TTC. Month 1 I never really got a +. Month 2 I had what I thought was a + on an internet cheapie, but I didn't have a digital to verify it with. Then this month I had ordered some ClearBlue Easy Digital OPKs off of Amazon so I could verify my + with a digital. When I thought it was + on the first day (Saturday, July 2nd) I used an internet cheapie and got what I thought was a +. So I tried to use the digital to confirm but it gave me an error and since I was camping I didn't have an extra stick to use. So the next day at home I retested with an internet cheapie and got another +. So I used the digi and got my first every smiley face OPK! Woohoo! What I did realize after 2 cycles of positives though is that I ovulate the same day as my second + test. So I had two +'s last month and 2 +'s this month. Each time Fertility Friend gave me my crosshairs on the second + day. So if I don't get my BFP this month I'll have to keep that in mind. Also I think I ovulate between 12 and 13dpo generally so that helps to know also! I'm learning so much about my body with all of this charting stuff. It's really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment