This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Month...

Well after an anovulatory month that lasted 33 days and then a short cycle that lasted 16 days with O on like day 4 or something. Here I am. Hoping for a normal cycle with a normal O and a month I can at least feel like we got a good try in. We are kind of trying SMEP. The every other day after day 8 and then 3 in a row once you get the +OPK. We'll see how that goes. So my OPK is almoooost positive today. The kind of almost that makes me think it will be positive either later today or tomorrow. He's for hoping stress can be kept down so that I O properly and don't have another anovulatory month. Here's a pic of the OPK!

No comments:

Post a Comment