This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November

Well it's November. One year into my TTC journey. Two pregnancies and two losses later I want a baby more than ever. Technically at this point it's been 7 months of actively trying to conceive and about 5 months of actually being pregnant. It SUCKS. So let's all cross our fingers and hope this is the month! Here is this month's + OPK. I'm a bit concerned because everything I've read says one to two days of + are good any more can signal a problem. This is my third day of +OPK. Today is the darkest, but the others were dark too. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it is a +. The other two days of + were just about the same color as the control line while today's was a bit darker. So maybe today's OPK was the true positive? Who knows. Lots and lots of BD this month so at least the chances are just as good as any other month. Here is a link to my chart in case you like to chart stalk: My Ovulation Chart

1 comment:

  1. First off, thanks for posted an update. I've been thinking about you! I wanted to thank you for the sweet comment you left me, also. It means so much to me. I totally understand you not wanting to check out my blog & others, but I just wanted to let you know how much the comment meant to me.

    I'm so sorry that this TTC journey has been such a long & rough journey for you. I really wish babyloss mommas could be immune to any other losses & didn't have to work so hard to get pregnant/stay pregnant :( I took a look at your chart, and I would say that you probably O'd today if your temp. goes up tomorrow. I'm not an expert on the charting thing, though. I hope you caught/will catch that egg, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month for a sticky BFP. :)

    ReplyDelete