This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flowers

IMAG0371 by girltrekkie
Tulips a photo by girltrekkie on Flickr.

This beautiful arrangement of tulips is one of the many supportive gestures we received from friends, family and coworkers. I just can't believe how wonderful everyone has been as we've dealt with this loss. We've received calls, texts, cards, emails, flowers, and more from people. The interesting thing is the variety of ways that others are choosing to deal with this. For me it's a no brainer. I'm devastated, I'm broken and I'm forever changed. I get that this isn't the case for everyone else though. I know that if I were the friend of someone this was happening to, I wouldn't have known how to deal with it-or how to support them. I'm seeing that with some people. I'll try to share more about that tomorrow when I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment