This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Testing


I wanted to test blogging from my phone. I also wanted to try adding a picture. Here is a picture of me pregnant with baby Bear. I was about 18 weeks here and we found out he was gone at 19 weeks.



The above paragraph did get sent from my phone without the attached photo so now I'm editing this via my computer. I can't figure out how to get my phone to send pictures to the blog. I can get my phone to send the text, but not the pictures. I guess it's work in progress. So I'm going to try uploading the picture via my computer and see if I can figure that out. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment