This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Leaving

I'm leaving on Sunday for a 6 day trip for a Yoga training. Maybe I'll practice blogging from my phone with beautiful pictures of my yoga training place!

I'm not too optimistic for pregnancy this month. My charting isn't looking good. Even though I got that great postive opk and timed things well it looks like a no go this month. I'm hoping I can relax even more and just let things happen and remember that these things take time and we just got super lucky the first time. And look how that turned out.

I'm very pissed off at Blogger still as I can't comment on the blogs of others. I really wanted to tell another BLM that I'm thinking of her as her due date approaches....but it isn't to be. So Kara if you visit me over here...I'm thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment