This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

OPK


Cycle day 10 of my new cycle. I've been taking OPK's since CD6. I think they are slowly starting to get darker. I'm excited to confirm my internet cheapie test with a digital once I think it's positive. It will be nice to get confirmation and not just have to rely on my eyes! Going camping this weekend so not sure how that will affect testing with opks and the BD!!!!

The picture is Cycle day 6 on the top down to today's cycle day 10. CD 10 isn't labeled, but the rest are. I do think they are getting darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment