This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome

My sister stumbled upon my blog last night I guess. She texted me to tell me this message "I just read your blog...I love you!!! You are an amazing, strong and inspiring person!!! I love you!!!" LOL. Do you think she included enough I love you's or exclamation points! I didn't ask her how she stumbled up on it. I'm assuming my Facebook page. I actually added the link for this blog to FB and just assumed that anyone who found it was welcome to read it. I never gave her the link personally because I'm a big sister and I protect my little sister from pain whenever I can. I thought her reading this would be painful and I wanted to save her that. She said she did cry when she read it. So now I've got 2 readers that actually know me in person. So if you don't want to know all about my trying to get pregnant stuff then don't read LOL!

So I'm 8DPO (days past ovulation) today. I broke down and tested and got a BFN (Big fat negative). It's really too early though. I just can't stress enough how much I hope this is the month. I do think I'm in a better place this month than I was last month. I'm still sad, but I'm able to go through most days without a major breakdown.

I started teaching yoga again, which is huge. I avoided yoga for about 3 months thinking it would cause me to go too deep into myself. Now that I'm doing okay, it just feels good to get back to my practice. I also signed myself up for a weeklong training program at Kripalu for a Yoga Nidra training. I'm super excited. I leave Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment