This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Angry

I'm so short tempered and angry. I get mad at the dumbest things. The girl making my Subway sandwich gets it wrong and I fume about it for an hour. Some jerk cuts in front of me in traffic and I find myself screaming obscenities. Someone says something that bothers me and I stress about it all night. My dear husband J annoys me and I immediately start to yell.

I hate being so angry all the time. It's not me. It's not healthy. It's not right. I can't stop it though. It's weird for me that I'm angry at all kinds of things, but find that my anger doesn't necessarily center around Bear. I don't know why. I'm just angry at the universe I guess and I'm taking it out on others. Hopefully I'll still have people around that love me when the dust settles.

On a brighter note, I'm actually doing a bit better. I'm making it to work on time. In fact I was here like an hour early today. I have been getting tasks accomplished in a timely manner and I look productive. That is a good sign. I'm still angry though.

1 comment:

  1. And it's totally okay and normal to be angry. I would question anybody in your situation who isn't. I still have brushes with anger, but, not as much as I was a few weeks ago.

    People tell me that it gets better and I'm starting to see that it kind of does... but there will always be moments when the pain creeps back up and gets triggered....

    ReplyDelete