This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Clockwork

Yep, that's right, my period is like clockwork. I was hopeful that my cycle was back on track, but in my heart of hearts I secretly knew it would be all messed up and not come when I expected. But here it is. Yet again on track. Just like last month after the D & E. I think it was a 25 day cycle this time. Usually I'm between 25 and 26 days so it was right on track. Temping and charting begins tomorrow! OPK's in like 5 to 8 days I think. I'm pretty sure I read I was supposed to start testing at cycle day 8 with a 25 day cycle. So here we go. Cycle One of TTC for baby number 2. Please send me good thoughts, love and prayers if you are so inclined to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment