This blog was started as a way to work through the grief of losing my baby March 9, 2011. I found reading stories of other women comforting while I've been going through this and hope that I can help anyone else experiencing the same thing.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pissed

Okay I still have no answer about the IUD thing. I'm starting to get PISSED. This is ridiculous. I've had the bill since Friday, I've called the doctor's office twice a day since Monday and they still can't answer my question. What the heck am I supposed to do now?

I called the billing department today since the doctor's office doesn't open until 8:30. The lady that took my call was very nice, but still couldn't answer my questions. She agreed that she would be pissed too if it was her and that she would be calling constantly too. She gave me her direct line to the billing department so I could just deal with her. That was nice, but doesn't get me an answer. I'm really starting to get upset by this. Especially after I feel like they treated me so well at first and during all of our care when we lost Bear, but now it's a big PITA!!!!

On a better note, I seem to be perking up a bit in terms of mood. I actually put make up on today. That doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is LOL. For the first month after Bear I was a mess, then I had a week or two where I kind of got myself together and wore makeup and tried to eat well and then I had a really really bad week last week and kind of went backwards with my recovery. I knew I was slowly starting to feel a bit better this week and finally today I was motivated enough to put a tiny bit of make up on. Woohoo for recovery from grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment